SA Premier Alliance Academy Tournament
Apr 03, 2014
SA Premier Soccer Alliance Presents:
Spring 2014 Academy Tournament
Open to all STYSA Teams
Location: GVTC Communications Sportsplex
Fee: $275 per team
Age Groups Accepted: U8/U9/U10 Boys and Girls - 6v6
Deadline to enter: April 26th
ONLINE REGISTRATION: https://www.gotsport.com/forms/app/?eventid=38741
Registration must be completed online. Credit cards will be accepted. Teams will be accepted once payment is received. No mail in checks.
Roster Size: 10 Players
Guest Players: Maximum 3
Check in: All teams must check in one hour prior to their scheduled game
Each team should bring laminated player cards, roster and completed medical releases. A player may only play for one team in the tournament. Team rosters are frozen at check in, no players to be added.
- All Teams are guaranteed 3 games
- In group or round robin play, ties will stand. In Semi Finals and Finals, penalty kicks will be used to break ties at the end of regulation (FIFA guidelines)
- Teams must be ready to play at the kick off time
- All games will be 20 minute halves, except Semi's and Final's (25 minute halves)
- In the case of inclement weather, the Tournament Director will determine how to proceed.
- The Home team is the first team listed and will wear light colored jerseys. The visiting team is listed second and will wear dark colored jerseys.
- Any conflict on colors, the team not following the rules will be required to change
- Teams will be on one side and parents on the other
- Scoring - 6 Points for a win. 3 for a tie, 0 for loss, 1 point for shut out, 1 point for each goal up to 3
- Forfeit equals 10 points
- Tiebreakers: 1. Head to Head. 2. Goal difference (total goals for minus goals against) up to +/- 4 per game. 3. Total goals allowed up to a max of 4 per game. 4. Total goals scored up to a max of 4 per game. 5. Penalty kicks
Awards: Medals, 1st and 2nd place teams
The Tournament Director/Committee will rule on any other matters
Additional Information or questions: email Tournament Director, Steve Jennings at email@example.com